Horn Caviar Spoon
Limited 1967 Collection
A gorgeous spoon for the luxury of caviar. Caviar is a culinary pleasure that deserves the perfect accessories. The spoon is made out of 100% natural material from a horn.
Delivered in our contemporary logo box, inspired by our heritage.
- Colour: Assorted
- Length: Approx 9 cm
- Designed and Handmade in Denmark
- This product is sold exclusively at our online Boutique.
- Free worldwide shipping.
How to care for your horn product
Correct care is important to ensure a long life for your horn items. Even though horn is a hard and beautiful material, blessed by Mother Nature with amazing colours and patterns, it can be damaged by water, heat, and soap.
1. Clean your horn items in lukewarm running water without soap or solvents. Dry off the items directly.
2. Never clean horn items in a dish washer.
3. Never soak horn item in a tub. You may dip the items in cold or lukewarm water, but no more than that. Dry off the items directly. Never use hot water.
4. Never allow your horn items to sit for prolonged periods in fluids, e.g. jams, salads, or dressings.
5. Avoid leaving horn items in direct sunlight or near heat sources.
6. Old heirloom horn items like old tablespoons etc. should be given a light coating of oil from time to time to prevent them from drying out.