Limited 1967 Collection
"There is no luxury without sustainability"
Our supplier have implemented the cashmere traceability in conjunction with the industry's most authoritative from the raw materials of the Mongolian area, to the finished product.
- Quality: 100% recycled Cashmere
- Structure: Ribbed texture and turned-up hem
- Details: Hand linked
- Finishing: Fully-fashioned knitted
- Washing: Hand wash only, dry flat, do not tumble dry
- Colour: Charcoal
- Size: One size
- This product is sold exclusively at our online Boutique
Designed in Copenhagen, handcrafted in Italy.
Free worldwide shipping on all orders.
Cashmere is characterised by its extremely fine fibers and natura insulating qualities, which guarantee warmth, coverage and lightness when worn. The two-ply yarn construction gives the garment a balanced weight and fully expresses the softness of the precious natural fibers.